Presented by Element AI, AI Fest is a two-day event which explores the future of AI and its impact on society and business. Held in Montreal, the AI hub of Canada, the event brings together the brightest minds from the startup and AI worlds to share perspectives on artificial intelligence trends, predictions and issues.
2018 Agenda Points
– The state of AI- where we are now and where to focus with infinite possibilities
– The gaps- growing the talent pool and building an ecosystem
– Intellectual Property Rights
– AI-first design
– Bringing AI into your startup, or your AI into an enterprise
– Implementing and trusting AI systems
– The Industry’s own ethical standards
– Applications- voice as an interface, letting your machines see, etc.
– Plus pitches, hackathons, fails, and fundraising!
Past Featured Participants
Head of Clinical Innovations,
Co-founder & Technology Lead,
VP Product & Strategy,
Samira Ebrahimi Kahou
|9:00AM - 10:00AM||Welcome!||Enjoy breakfast before we start the day!|
|10:00AM - 12:30PM||Short, ad-hoc talks, demos, and more||These are scheduled on-site via the "wall system" in the spirit of BarCamp.|
|12:30PM - 1:00PM||Lunch||Sponsored by Maluuba|
|1:00PM - 5:00PM||Engaging group discussion||Participants have the ability to claim the time and space (again via the "wall") to instigate a discussion on any AI related topic of interest.|