We’re growing at a rapid pace, and need an outstanding team at the helm with us. So here’s what we’re after in you:
Position: Logistics Coordinator
Status: Full time
The organization: Startupfest is an international event for the startup community that gathers more than 6000 participants each summer in the Old Port of Montreal. This year, Startupfest will be held at Parc-de-Dieppe, July 10-14th, 2018: startupfestival.com
Join Startupfest’s dynamic team as Logistics Coordinator!
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Logistics Coordinator will have the following roles and tasks:
– Coordinate the implementation and execution of the transport, food and beverage plans, as well as manage the volunteers before, during and after the event
– Research providers and partners, and track submission requests (caterer, transportation, decor, ect.)
– Ensure and monitor the event’s schedule and deadlines
– Maintain good relationships with the partners and providers
– Accommodate sponsors logistical needs in collaboration with the sales team
– Support the Project Managers with their special requirements when carrying out projects
– Archive the projects general and personalized tools (submissions, agreements, exchanges, visuals and creative elements, etc.) according to the established procedures and methods;
– Provide administrative support related to the tasks mentioned above;
– Execute specific tasks, based on the needs of projects requiring help.
– 2 years of experience in managing event logistics;
– Strong interest for the startup ecosystem;
– Proficiency in spoken french and english, as well as good writing skills in both languages.
– Professionalism and tact when maintaining relationships;
– Ability in managing multiple projects simultaneously and independently;
– Strong problem solving skills;
– Ability to work under pressure;
– Ability to adapt quickly;
– Attention to detail and very organized;
– Team spirit.
Startupfest office is located west of downtown and near a subway station (Atwater). Please send your CV in French or English, as well as a brief cover letter in both languages before March 16th, 2018, at email@example.com