The Funding Workshop
July 9-10, 2019
The knowledge you need to close funding.
A carefully curated lineup of talks, interactive discussions and hard-won lessons on finding product-market fit, growing the organization, and creating the right processes and systems to scale your business. This 2 day event culminates in the opportunity to pitch to a room of VC’s eager to invest in the next great idea.
Space is limited to qualified applicants.
This workshop is for:
– Pre-series-A startups
– Closed early funding and proven the product—but need to transition to mainstream market acceptance and growth
– Have raised or are raising a seed round
– May have graduated from an accelerator program
What we’ll cover:
Getting product design right
How to maintain core values while getting culture ready for change
Analytics and using data to grow better and faster
Go-to-market strategies, positioning, and sales models
Once you’ve found the right product, for the right market, sold in the right way, you’re ready to step on the gas.
Tuesday, July 9th, 2019
8:00 AM – Breakfast
9:00 AM – Crossing the chasm
9:45 AM – Structuring your company and deciding how, and if, you should take money
11:15 AM – Hiring and compensation
12:15 PM – Lunch
1:15 PM – Positioning and branding for your startup
2:45 PM – Scaling product management
3:45 PM – Break
4:00 PM – Panel: founding, funding and structure
Wednesday, July 10th, 2019
8:30 AM – Breakfast
9:30 AM – How to build and maintain your culture
10:15 AM – Understanding Customer Decision-making
11:45 AM – The startup roller coaster – here’s what you’re in for
12:30 PM – Lunch
2:00 PM – Investor networking and pitch series (Limited space. Extra signup required.)
How to attend
1. Space is limited to qualified applicants. Submit your application.
2. You will receive an answer by early summer.
3. If you are selected to attend, you will be send a code to register for your ticket. This ticket will include access to The Funding Workshop and Startupfest.
4. If you already had a ticket, and you are selected, you will be transferred to the combo ticket type.
– Have raised funding, but not closed a Series A
– May be an accelerator graduate
– Has a sustainable, repeatable business model hypothesis
– Core founding team exists (hacker, hustler, designer, analyst.)