July 10, 2019
Accelerator operators coming together.
AcceleratorFest is a specialized event, designed for the directors, program managers and community managers who drive acceleration programs across the globe.
Only open to the directors, managing directors, and community managers of accelerator programs.
What you can expect:
The morning is packed with practical content, and the afternoon connects accelerator recruiters with promising startups.
Some past attending accelerators include:
Tuesday, July 9th, 2019
8:00 AM – Breakfast
9:00 AM – From idea to business model
10:30 AM – How to find your business model
12:00 PM – Lunch
1:00 PM – How to build a product people love
2:15 PM – Building your founding team
3:30 PM – Break
4:00 PM – Panel – What accelerators are after
Wednesday, July 10th, 2019
8:30 AM – Breakfast
9:30 AM – How to build and maintain your culture
10:15 AM – Understanding Customer Decision-making
11:45 AM – The startup rollercoaster – here’s what you’re in for
12:30 PM – Lunch
2:00 PM – Accelerator office hours
How to attend
1. Space is limited to qualified applicants. Submit your application.
2. You will receive an answer by early summer.
3. If you are selected to attend, you will be send a code to register for your ticket. This ticket will include access to The Founding Workshop and Startupfest.
4. If you already had a ticket, and you are selected, you will be transferred to the combo ticket type.
– Have not raised institutional funding
– Have not been in an accelerator
– Pre-product/market fit
– Can clearly articulate their product, target audience, and basic assumptions.
– Startup (a new business idea) rather than just entrepreneur (executing on an existing idea.)